- Friend: "You should check out this new show it's awesome"
- Me: "I don't know, I'm already watching so many"
- Friend: "It's got a great storyline"
- Me: ..
- Friend: "There is a lesbian couple"
- Me: *aggressively binge watches six seasons in a week*
at first, you notice a blonde & a brunette interacting on a tv show
then it’s all downhill from there
Marlene and PLL Writers: We’ll just give them an emison kiss in the 100th episode and never talk about it again. That works, right?
instead of watching the 50 Shades trailer, why not just make awkward eye contact with a total stranger at the grocery store for a solid 2 minutes and 34 seconds? you get the same skin-crawling, uncomfortable feeling but without the shitty writing, terrible acting and massive dose of rape culture